From Points North/South:
From Points East/West
- I-81 N. to Exit 15
- From points south, merge onto US 11, then turn left onto US 20E
- From points north, make a slight right onto US 20E
- Stay on US 20E for approximately 15 miles, until you see Cazenovia Lake on your left.
- US 20 runs East/West through Cazenovia, running parallel to I-90. Please refer to Mapquest for specific directions from your point of exit from I-90.
Once in Cazenovia
- Route 20 runs through the village of Cazenovia and takes a hard turn at the "flashing light" next to the Brae Loch Inn and the Village Park at the edge of the lake.
- Turn onto Forman St./East Lake Rd. (straight through the blinking light if driving east on 20 or by turning right if driving west). This can be a DANGEROUS CROSSOVER. Forman St./East Lake Rd. lies between the Brae Loch Inn and Lakeland Park.
- Follow Forman St/East Lake Road for 1.2 miles and you will see Hoffman Lane on the right.
Cedarcove is the second driveway on the left after Hoffman Lane (there is a wood sign hanging on the maple tree that reads "Cedar Cove #4681"). Look for blue reflectors at the mail post.
- Follow the paved driveway down to the lake. The large home on the right is the Clovelly Lodge now used by Lemoyne College for retreats. The cottage is on the left.
Please call Patti at (315) 655-9785 should you have any trouble finding Cedar Cove.
Copyright 2003 Cedar Cove
4681 East Lake Road, Cazenovia, NY 13035